Join the IP and innovation industry | Specialist Certificate in Intangible Asset Management
Intellectual property ('IP') professionals earn 30-46% more than professionals in non-IP job roles*!
Join the vibrant IP and innovation industry through IP Academy’s Specialist Certificate in Intangible Asset Management, an 8-months part-time programme targeted at professionals keen to enter the IP field, or to learn about the business value of intangible assets.
Obtain working knowledge of:
- how IP drives business strategies;
- how intangible assets can be viably managed; and
- how business strategies can be designed for intangible assets to obtain optimal commercialisation outcomes.
Why the Specialist Certificate in Intangible Asset Management?
- Entryway into vibrant IP and innovation industry, with jobs roles such as IP manager/strategist, licensing/franchising manager, technology transfer manager, R&D manager
- Run by the training arm of the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS)
- Conducted by leading IP experts and industry practitioners
Who is it for?
- Professionals who are keen to join the IP and innovation industry
- Professionals who are keen to learn about the business value of intangible assets, to complement their skills and differentiate themselves from their peers
Find out more at www.ipacademy.com.sg/specialist-certificate.
European Union Intellectual Property Office. 2016. Intellectual Property Rights Intensive Industries and Economic Performance in the EU.
United States Patent and Trademark Office. 2016. Intellectual Property and the US Economy: 2016 Update.
Intellectual Property Office of Singapore. 2015. IP Manpower Survey.