Our services in respect of criminal matters include:
- Comprehensive and personalised legal advice on the law.
- Liaison with the police.
- Making representations to the Attorney-General's Chambers for the withdrawal or reduction of charges.
- Interviewing witnesses and collation of evidence for trial.
- Preparation and submission of mitigation pleas.
Our scope of work includes:
- Offences against public tranquility such as affray, unlawful assembly, etc
- Offences by or relating to public servants
- False evidence and offences against public justice such as giving false evidence, making false statements, etc
- Offences affecting life such as murder, manslaughter, etc
- Offences affecting the human body such as rape, outrage of modesty, causing grievous hurt, using criminal force, assault, etc
- Offences against property such as vandalism, theft, robbery, criminal breach of trust, cheating, forgery, corruption, etc
- Offences under the Misuse of Drugs Act
- Immigration offences such as harbouring or employing illegal immigrants, etc
- Offences under the Films Act
- Offences relating to computer crimes
- Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority offences
- Traffic offences