The Law Society is pleased to partner with OFX to offer members preferential rates on international money transfers.
With over 20 years' experience, OFX is the trusted money transfer provider for individuals and businesses around the world. OFX has transacted over $100bn in its history, sending money to bank accounts in 197 countries in over 50 currencies. The company is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange, regulated by 50+ global regulators including MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore).
OFX Transfer Fees - $0
Minimum Transfer - SGD $0 (no maximum)
Speed - 1-2 days
Service - 24/7 online, phone and mobile app
Law Society members and staff are entitled to the preferential rates once you have registered via LSS-OFX co-branded portal.
- Preferential rates for all LSS members
- No OFX transaction fees
- 24/7 Global customer support team - real people here in OFX offices - no machines, no overseas call centres
- Register & transfer online, over the phone and through OFX mobile app
- No Face-to-Face verification – all online
- Transfer in 24 hours - 80% of all the major currency transfers will be processed within 24 hours in receipt of funds to OFX
- Full Transparency - Track your transfer online, via the App or choose your notification preference between SMS and e-mail (or both). OFX keep you informed every step of the way
- Award-winning digital security
- Make payments in 55+ currencies in 197 countries
- Access currency management tools to protect against currency volatility; Lock-in today’s rate for the next 12 months or set your preferred rate to transfer
- One of the largest and most experienced companies in the business
Terms and Conditions
- OFX charges no transaction fees for LSS members, however the receiving bank or intermediary bank may charge fees on transactions.
- The privilege duration will be for 12 months from 1 January 2019 till 31 December 2019.
- Click here for more in-depth terms and conditions for signing up with OFX.
- A fixed margin (0.4%) is charged to exchange rates.
Rates on OFX: SGD1 = AUD 1.0450
- SDG 10,000 transfer will get AUG 10,450
- With the 0.4% added on, the recipient account receives about AUD 10,410.
Final Rate recipient receives with margin is SGD1 = AUD 1.0410