Law Society is pleased to partner The English House to offer Law Society members and associates dining privileges at The English House (Singapore).
The English House by Marco Pierre White
Elegance and simplicity, inspired by colonial Singaporean heritage, the English House is an institution and a home for people who appreciate an antiquated era of classical food and drink, presented simply as nature intended; orchestrated and conducted by English chef Marco Pierre White.
Stilted, symmetrical lines of light lead you into the evening; glimmering candles, intimate shadows, walls embellished with the iconic English greats, immortalized through the eyes of Terry O'Neill.
The English House is the preservation of a golden age; graceful and natural with a whisper of ostentatious eccentricity.
10% Discount on our A Carte Menu (excludes set menus and beverages), Sunday Lunch and Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays Only) Afternoon Tea to LSS members!
Terms & Conditions:
- Privileges are extended to only members and associates of the Law Society Singapore.
- Offers are not be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts and promotions.
- Privileges are not applicable to black-out dates, special occasions and public holidays.
- Only applicable for A Carte Menu excluded set menus and beverages.
- Members need to produce any of these documents as proof of membership to the society upon payment:
- UOB-LSS Credit Card
- LSS Staff Name Tag
- LSS Medical Card
- LSS Name Card
- Law Firm Business Card
- Validity of promotions for 1 year period from 1 March 2019 till 29 February 2020.
- Prior reservations must be made to enjoy this privilege quoting the 'Law Society of Singapore'.
- The Management reserves all rights to remove privileges in case of any abuse.