LAWASIA Risk Management & Professional Indemnity Insurance Conference 2019
31 May -1 June 2019, HKUST Business School Central, Hong Kong SAR
This 2-day conference will offer a topical, practical and intensive program, aiming to provide delegates with insight and knowledge into complex and multi-dimensional issues arising from risk management for legal professionals.
This is the 6th biennial LAWASIA Risk Management & PII Conference, with this year marking the fourth conference to be held in Hong Kong.
A line-up of speakers from the host jurisdiction and the surrounding Asia Pacific region, will share their knowledge and expertise on a range of topics relating to risk management and insurance for the legal profession in a global context, covering such topics as:
- Cyber Risk
- Innovation, Disruption and Digitalisation
- Blockchain Technology
- International and Jurisdictional Changes of Regulatory Trends
- Legal Risk and Property Transactions
- Global Trends in PII from a Reinsurance Perspective
- Global Risk, Economic Trends – Changing Nature of Geopolitical Risk in the 21st Century
- Actuarial Forecasting Trends
Please visit the conference website to register and for updates, travel information and the conference program.