Know Ahead to Stay Ahead: Leadership’s Engagement in Data Protection
22 May 2019, 8.30am-11.00am, Infocomm Media Development Authority, 10 Pasir Panjang Road
This session will introduce the Personal Data Protection Commission ("PDPC")'s Active Enforcement Framework and provide an overview of its enhanced guide to managing data breaches, with the aim of allowing c-suites and senior management to understand the thinking behind the outcome of PDPC's enforcement decisions, and steering their team in formulating the right solutions to shield the organisation from the business and financial impact of a data breach.
- Understanding senior executives’ role in personal data protection
- PDPC’s Active Enforcement Framework as part of corporate risk management
- First-hand knowledge of the range of instruments used for enforcement
- Recognising the factors that influence determination of penalties
- Building a robust data breach response plan
- Discussing the practical challenges of demonstrating accountability
Click here for more details.