We are pleased to inform you that the unlimited e-Learning programmes are now available from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019. Members of Law Society can enjoy the e-Learning programmes for a flat fee of $100.00 inclusive of GST.
As part of the Law Society of Singapore (“LSS”) collaboration with The College of Law (“COL”), COL is providing a suite of complimentary online CPD programmes. Do note that the programmes are not offered by LSS and registration for COL complimentary online CPD programmes will be given in the confirmation email which registrants will receive after registering for LSS unlimited e-Learning programmes.
Please find below the available e-Learning Programmes on the portal:-
*You may click on the programme title for the write-up of the respective programme.
Register here now! Registration Link: https://www.lawsociety.org.sg/registration?id=UnlimitedeLearning2019.aspx
**Please note that the registration will close on 20 December 2019, 11.55pm.
Terms & Conditions
By registering, you accept and agree to all of the covenants and conditions imposed in this Terms & Conditions.
- The Law Society of Singapore reserves the right to cancel any programmes without notice.
- Generally, e-Learning programmes are not eligible for refund and cancellation. The Law Society may approve a refund/cancellation request on a case-by-case basis. Participant must notify us of their desire to cancel in writing within 24-hours of the registration. Requests must be sent via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do note that a 15% admin fee for refund/cancellation will be imposed should the request be approved.
- E-Learning programmes are strictly non-transferrable.
- Do note that you would be provided access to unlimited e-Learning Programmes in one to two working days after registration. However, you would only be allowed to view each programme once.
- The list of e-Learning programmes on the e-Learning Portal are non-exhaustive and new programmes will be uploaded constantly. You will have access to the new programmes as well.
- You are encouraged to complete the video in one seating.
- For each e-Learning programme which you have selected to view, please click on the course description, presentation slides and view the video to complete the progress by 100% on the e-Learning portal. Ensure that the certificate for the respective e-Learning programme which you have completed is downloaded. A soft copy of the certificate should be saved and kept for your own record.
- The Law Society of Singapore does not warrant or represent that all the e-Learning programmes contain up-to-date information. As some e-Learning programmes on the e-Learning Portal are not new, they may contain information that is outdated. You are responsible for independently verifying all information to ensure that it is current.
- On this website, the Law Society of Singapore may provide you with information on events or courses (including e-learning courses) organised by third-party providers. Any events or courses (including e-learning courses) not stated to be organised by the Law Society are organised by such third parties over whom it has no control. The third-party providers will deal with you on their own terms and conditions and you should check that you agree to those terms and conditions. The Law Society accepts no responsibility or liability for any legal or other consequences which may arise directly or indirectly as a result of your participation in events or courses (including e-learning courses) organised by such third-party providers.
Only PayPal (credit card) payment is accepted for the e-Learning programmes.
For information on private CPD points, please refer to: https://www.silecpdcentre.sg/Lawyer/CPD-Requirement/Private-CPD-Points/
For information on claiming private CPD points, please refer to: https://www.silecpdcentre.sg/Documents/CPD Guides/Claiming_Private_CPD_Points.pdf