Prior to registration, please take note of the payment process which can be found on page 6 and 7 of the publicity brochure. See here.
No. of Public CPD Points: To be confirmed
Practice Area: Professional Skills
Training Level: General
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Leadership is one of the key determinants of organizational effectiveness, personal awareness and effectiveness determines the leadership and communication style of an individual. Gain insights into yourself so you can understand yourself better, which in turn will enable you to manage your stakeholders better.
This WSQ Leadership and People Management (LPM) course - Develop Personal Effectiveness for Legal Practitioners is based on the national framework developed by WDA.
The contents and context of the programme are specially developed for members of The Law Society of Singapore (LSS), based on the findings from the focus groups organised by LSS.
The 2-day Workshop will cover the following:
- Understanding your personality and behavioural profile as an individual as well as a leader, in the context of a law firm
- The impact of your personality on your communication and leadership style to your team members and clients
- How to communicate effectively with your team members and clients based on your personality profile
- Building your influence as a member of the team and potential leader in the law firm
- Stakeholder management as a lawyer
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- How to build Emotional Intelligence for yourself and your team members
This 2-day competency-based programme is designed to help lawyers gain better self-awareness of themselves as a member of a team as well as future leaders of the firm. Participants will also be equipped with handles on how to help their team members develop personal effectiveness. The programme includes the DiSC profile and other proprietary personality profiles! Be prepared to really know yourself better!
Participants will be issued a Statement of Attainment (SOA) by WDA upon successful completion of each module.
For more information, please click here for the publicity brochure.
To register, please click here for the Course Enrolment Form. Please complete and return this form by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.