Online Form For Placing a Notice In The "Information On Wills" Section Of The Singapore Law Gazette
The Society is introducing an online form for law practices to place notices in the ‘Information on Wills’ section of the Law Society of Singapore official publication, Singapore Law Gazette.
Click here to submit an online application.
Click here to see extract of 'Information on Wills' section published in the February 2017 Singapore Law Gazette.
Details of this service:
The Publications Committee of the Law Society is pleased to introduce an online service for law practices to submit requests for notices in the ‘Information on Wills’ section of the monthly Singapore Law Gazette.
This is how the service works:
- Law practices who wish to place a notice in the ‘Information on Wills’ section may submit particulars of the deceased, copy of death certificate and payment method via the online application. Click here for the application form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the law practice to ensure the correctness of the information submitted to the Law Society of Singapore.
- Requests are to be made by the 5th day of the preceding month.
- Law practices will be notified within 14 days of submitting an online submission, the month which the notice(s) will be published.
- The cost of a notice in a single issue of the Singapore Law Gazette is
- $107.00 (inclusive of 7% GST) for Singapore Law Practices; and
- $214.00 (inclusive 7% GST) for Others (ministries, statutory bodies, organisations, public).
- Copy of the published notice in the Singapore Law Gazette will not be posted to requesting law practices. The publication is distributed monthly to all practising lawyers in Singapore and solicitors and support staff are encouraged to refer to the solicitor’s individual copy for reference or to the online copy on the Society’s website.
For enquiries, please contact the Publications department at email@example.com.