7th LAWASIA Family Law & Children’s Rights Conference 2018
6-8 June 2018, Crowne Plaza Vientiane, Laos
THEME: 'Family Law: Realities, Expectations and Hope'
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: The Honourable John Pascoe AC CVO - Chief Justice of the Family Court (AUSTRALIA)
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The conference will focus on a range of cross border family law and children' rights issues including:
- trafficking of the vulnerable;
- surrogacy and ethical challenges;
- impact of social media on family law;
- support for families and children in distress;
- effective negotiations and understanding the client, the lawyer and the child;
- technology in family law practice;
- International family law and Conventions;
- the protection of vulnerable members of the family; and
- estrangement and alienation and future world – family law in the next decade.
Please visit the conference website to register and for more information on travel, accommodation and the conference program.